Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Top Eleven Christian Romances of 2010
Today's list started out as a top ten list...really, it did.
But yesterday I finished a book called Driftwood Lane by Denise Hunter which was too good not to make the list. Problem is, all of my other choices are too good to take off the list.
So this Top Ten Tuesday, I'm going to shoe-horn one more title in here and call it my Top Eleven Christian Romance Reads of 2010 (and by 2010, I mean that's the year I read them, though some were published earlier). In no particular order, they are:
1. Lost in Nash Vegas by Rachel Hauck
2. Diva Nash Vegas by Rachel Hauck
3. Rodeo Redemption by Teri Wilson
4. Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist
5. Within My Heart by Tamera Alexander
6. Seaside Letters by Denise Hunter
7. A Hope Undaunted by Julie Lessman
8. Doctor in Petticoats by Mary Connealy
9. Sons of Thunder by Susan May Warren
10. Masquerade Marriage by Anne Greene
11. Driftwood Lane by Denise Hunter
(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish).