I'm getting into the holiday spirit and joining a Christmas reading challenge hosted by Margaret at Creative Madness Mama. Here are the challenge requirements (and I'm paraphrasing):
1. Challenge will start Monday November 15 and end Friday, December 31.
2. You can read anywhere from one to five books on the challenge and you are welcome to surpass that number.
3. They must be Christian fiction books.
4. Size of the book does not matter, nor does the genre. Your book choices can overlap other challenges (cough-like the Inspy E-book Challenge-cough, cough).
5. To sign up, leave a link back to your challenge post. There will be a post for review links as well as a post for challenge wrap ups.
6. There will be prizes! Check out Creative Madness Mama's blog to read the full details and to link up your post.
These are the Christmas books I plan to read:
1. Their First Noel by Annie Jones
2. A Simple Amish Christmas by Vannetta Chapman (which also happens to be a free download for both the Kindle and Nook right now!)
3.Snow Angel by Jamie Carie
4. A Christmas Gift by Diane Craver