However, I received quite a few awards in the past four months and I've been negligent about acknowledging them publicly (though I did send a private thanks to everyone).
I received this award from: AlleluiaLu at Book End Crossing, Jazz at About Books Blog, Carrie at Just One More Chapter, and Heather at Buried in Books
I received this one from Gina at Hott Books, and from the romance lover behind Addicted to Romance
With this award, I'm supposed to share seven things about me.
1. I don't have a musical bone in my body.
When I was in 6th grade I played the clarinet. During the concert, my band teacher told me not to blow, just move my fingers and pretend to be playing.
2. My favorite people are funny.
3. My grandmother used to work for Hellen Keller (yeah, technically not about me- but a fun fact anyway).
4. My dream career (after elementary teacher and writer, of course) would be "kick-butt secret agent" à la Jennifer Garner in Alias.
5. My favorite TV show of all time was Lost and I'm heartbroken that it won't be on this season.
6. I am the mother of 10 year old twins that were supposed to be triplets. But I also have a 7 year old who acts like the third twin.
7. I'm a sucker for a juicy tell-all celebrity biography.